The Riding Club
RIDING CLUB/FACILITY USE
Dues – $25/per person annually for club membership (required for both monthly & single use options)
Monthly use – $70/per horse
Single use – $20/per horse
Facilities include the following:
- Dressage arena – dragged 3X a week
- Poles and cavalettis – layout changes weekly
- Round pen
- Trails & pasture for hacking – please be careful and watch for Gopher holes.
- Wash rack
- Gallop path
- Mirrors – in development … coming Fall/Winter 2020!
- Trail/Scary objects course… coming Spring 2021!
- Swimming pond – horse & human friendly
All club members must complete a riding skills test before membership is complete. Riding club members are to use their own horse during facility use.
NEW POLICY FOR 2020: Insured instructor required to be with riders at all time. A negative coggins and vaccine record within the last 12 months requred from all members.
All riders are required to complete the Eightfold Farms Waiver and Release form.
LESSONS We offer lessons for all ages and skill levels, and our professionals trainers have extensive experience and knowledge. Click here for more information.